- La Penseuse was created after visiting an exhibition of Niki de Saint Phalle and a group discussion. Nana needed brains.
- Niki used paper mache for her first Nana’s. So did I.
- Nana has clearings and unpainted journal figures to see her inner self.
- I brought my penseuse to the next sculpture class. We laughed about my silly creation but I also think that my paper mache ‘penseuse’ scared the hell out of my sculpture teacher.
- Most important lesson: next time I have to come up with a pedestal solution beforehand.
Absolutely no unnecessary ‘vormgeving’: Baaaaaaaa!According to HKU Mentor AM