My sources of inspiration are:
- the everyday,
- unexpected work at unexpected places,
- technology, ICT,
- spools of threads, yarn, metal wire,
- flickering lights and switches,
- construction and industrial sites,
- inside out drinking cartons,
- that special paper around wine bottles and shoes
- graphic work,
- relationship puzzles.
I don’t have one favorite artist, but the list of favorite works is growing. I am fascinated by people thinking out-of-the-box. I believe more in the butterfly wing than in the monkey rock. I regularly visit musea but I prefer to experience work outside the existing frameworks. I like to solve puzzles; between people and between objects.
Some artists who inspire me:
- CultuurHoek creatives
- HKU students and teachers